This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Accurate and timely preparation and processing of payroll data
* Administer time and attendance controls. Audit, document, and maintain payroll records for compliance standards
* Respond to internal and external customer payroll inquiries. Investigate and resolve discrepancies
* 1 to 2 years HR/payroll/bookkeeping
* 2 to 3 months payroll training with experienced team member
* Undergraduate degree
AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.Ensure payroll activities and assignments are completed timely and accurately, while working in a team setting that provides payroll support to corporate and field associates.