Administrator - Records
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking a professional with extensive pipeline industry experience. The incumbent should have an overall understanding and knowledge of reading and understanding Pipeline alignment sheets, Metering & Regulating Stations, Compressor Stations, Pipeline stationing, pipe/fitting specifications and historical construction information.
- Assures quality control of As-Built data and drawings by reviewing project data included in the Asbuilt Completion Package against work performed by Company employees and/or third party contractors.
- Assures As-built project drawings are created and edited for accuracy, completeness, content and compliance with accepted drawing standards and format.
- Makes field trips, concerning projects. Assists field personnel with field projects including but not limited to research, drawings, document retrieval and prioritizing projects. May be required on occasion to conduct or assist in training of programs utilized with-in our department, such as Pangea.
- Ensures the input of drawings into optical storage database (Pangea) for company wide use, updating of Valve Location Maps (for use by Crisis Control Center) and Safety Maps used by field teams.
- A minimum High School education or GED with four (4) years experience in gas transmission or a related field; or eight (8) years minimum experience in a technically related field.
- General knowledge of application development and how it relates to database design and CADD Drafting.
- Overall understanding of CFR 192 and 195 as it relates to Design and As-Built Drawings
- General knowledge of CADD and application development and how it relates to pipeline design.
- General Knowledge of applications and database query tools such as msquery, sql. oracle
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications