Adminstrative Assistant/ A/R
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
North Puget Sound
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Admin Assistant/ A/R in Snohomish, WA for a temporary to hire opportunity. The Administrative Assistant provides general office support while performing a variety of administrative activities and related tasks to ensure smooth office operations. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Admin Assistant/Office Manager include but are not limited to:
• Greets and directs callers by answering telephone.
• Creates and prints jobs/projects and other documents related to the company
• Provides admin support to executives and project teams
• Maintain day-to-day office services.
• Coordinates calendars and schedules meetings with multiple parties
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Well-organized with a high attention to detail.
• 1+ years of accounts receivable experience and proficient in Quick Books
• 1+ years of contractor scheduling experience
• Ability to work well in a team setting
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
Shift is 8am to 5pm Monday- Friday
Pay for this position is $12.50/hr to $13.50/hr DOE. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive preventative benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.