This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
* Provide excellent customer service to potential students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
* Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending the University.
* Meet with potential students to accurately explain program offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with the student s interests, qualifications, and career goals.
* Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
* Attend all admissions department meetings and training sessions.
* Accurately account for all inquiries and admissions activity associated with all inquiries.
* Complete daily activity reports.
* Ensure that all enrollment paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
* Keep all required reports current and accurate, including information stored in the University systems.
* Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all ECPI University policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and accrediting body regulations.
* Network and build strong relationships to generate personally developed referrals.
* Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure student satisfaction.
* Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events and programs for groups and individuals.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 1-3 years of successful experience in sales, marketing, public relations, recruitment or other related field strongly preferred.
* 2-3 years of related experience to include appointment setting, interviewing, relationship building, client services, commitment to follow-up skills, coordinating programs and events, etc.
* Any equivalent combination of education and experience
* Passionate about helping others achieve their educational and career goals.
* Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to effectively follow up and follow through.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the professional use of social media.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.