Admissions Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
* Make timely initial contact with prospective students who express interest in ECPI University or our programs.
* Communicate with prospective students by telephone, text messaging or e-mail to schedule appointments for on-campus visits.
* Provide excellent customer service to prospective students through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
* Maintain accurate and complete records of all contacts and activities with prospective students.
* Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all ECPI University policies and procedures, state and federal laws and accrediting body regulations.
* Demonstrate knowledge of University programs, policies and procedures.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* Experience in phone sales, including appointment setting and commitment to follow-up skills.
* Data base entry and reporting or CRM system experience.
* Three to five years of successful work experience in a position requiring medium to heavy customer service interaction such as a call center, hotel desk, insurance office, law office, bank teller, doctor s office, retail floor sales, customer service desk, etc.
* Ability to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
* Excellent customer service skills including the ability to listen well and follow up with good questions in order to quickly understand and accurately identify the prospective student s needs.
* Proven ability to excel in a high volume telephone and customer service position.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Effective computer skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
* Ability to utilize professional knowledge and perspective to relate to new and prospective students, establish rapport and add to the student experience.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Small class sizes
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An adult-focused accelerated schedule
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.