Adobe AEM / CQ5 Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHi ,
I would like to share a great opportunityHope you would be interested and I would be looking forward for your response
Please find the requirement below:-
JOB ROLE: ADOBE AEM/CQ5 DEVELOPER
DURATION: FULL TIME
LOCATION: SUNNYVALE, CA
* Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background.
* At-least 3years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
* Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
* Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
* Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.