Adobe Experience Manager - 1 Year Assignment - Paying up to $100 an hour!!!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adobe Experience Manager
1. Create standards for authoring including: authoring dialogues, component names, component groups and template names for developers and agile product owners to use during development
2. Create authoring requirements during the design process. Add authoring requirements to UX designs comps and component designs
3. Collaborate with APO?s to write authoring requirements (acceptance criteria) for user stories and accept those users stories when development is complete.
4. Evaluate existing component library and recommend improvements to authoring experience
5. Train authors on completed components and develop training materials and documentation for continued support
6. Train and educate other business partners?APO?s, PdM?s?on AEM architecture and process
7. Collaborate with Agile developers to arrange knowledge transfer sessions for completed components
8. Perform acceptance testing on components and authoring experience
9. Identify bugs or issues in components and authoring experience, communicate to development teams and work to achieve resolution
10. Promote adoptions of AEM across the enterprise.
11. Educate enterprise (especially marketing departments) on AEM capabilities, principles and best practices in digital publishing
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. 5+ years business consulting experience with AEM
2. 5+ years? experience gathering and writing authoring requirements
3. Development experience with AEM a plus
4. 3+ years? experience with Agile development
5. Experience with production support of content and content management systems
1. Experience with content entry
2. Experience working in matrix organization
3. Experience with a complex software release process and environment
4. OpenText TeamSite experience a nice to have
1. Leading development of CMS capabilities
2. Communicating CMS and content entry process to business units and content teams
CAN BE REMOTE 1 DAY A WEEK
Interested in this Adobe Experience Manager position? Apply today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.