Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) Developer 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) Developer
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer K is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K a great place to work.
AS AN ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER YOU WILL . . .
* Serve as a key developer for an enterprise-wide AEM implementation
* Develop on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) product suite, including AEM, Target, Campaign Manager, and DAM
* Develop/maintain AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
* Design and define Adobe AEM Security Models, Content Type Models, Workflows, Content Classifications, extend and help customize the CQ5 /AEM base framework
* Work with technology teams to build and maintain the CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, and Digital Asset Management (DAM)
* Translate web site requests from stakeholders and translate into AEM specific solutions
* Design and code from specifications
* Write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and scalability
* Oversee 3rd party vendor development initiatives and other system integrations providing design specification oversight and vendor verification / direction
* Troubleshoot and solve production support AEM issues using a JIRA ticket management system.
* Deploy software patches and from Adobe into the K12 environment.
* Engage in roadmap discussions and make recommendations for solution evolution and system enhancements
RIGHT FOR YOU*
* Do you communicate well*
* Can you build customer confidence*
* Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action*
* Is your manner honest and straightforward*
* Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines*
* Do you value others' opinions*
* 1+ years of experience in Adobe AEM
* 5+ years of experience of relevant development experience, e.g., Java, Servlets, JSP, HTML 4/5, CSS 2/3, JQueryAJAXExt-JS, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, SVN, Web Services, REST, SOAP, etc.
* Web-savvy, e.g., SEO, content strategy, UX design, wire-framing, etc.
* Experience with Agile methodology
* Familiarity with ADA/WCAG complaint and responsive site development
* Ability to estimate solution work efforts and help define then meet deadlines
WHO ARE WE*
* About Us
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend