Adult Snowboard Instructor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To maintain the highest level of guest service while providing quality group and private Alpine Ski or Snowboard lessons at the Omni Mount Washington Resort.
* Providing the best guest service based on Omni Service Standards.
* Must be a strong blue level skier or rider based on the Bretton Woods ability levels.
* Report to Ski School Line up area at scheduled times.
* Be prepared for any lesson that Base Area supervisor assigns.
* Participate in training that is provided by Ski School trainers.
* Be proficient and current to teach all levels that you are qualified for based on PSIA/AASI standards.
* Must understand class management skills including, but not limited to, safety and risk awareness, Skiers Responsibility Code , Smart Style , lift loading, terrain choice, handling and reporting an accident.
* Have knowledge of all ski school programs.
* Have a clear understanding of all resort and ski school policies and procedures based on Omni Resorts standards and staff manual.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be attentive to detail.
* Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
* Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
* Subject to working in a crowded, fast paced environment.
* Subject to long periods of standing and skiing in adverse weather conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: