Advanced Cybersecurity Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
Quantum Research International Inc
Colorado Springs, CO
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cyber Security/Intelligence Programs Support; (2) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); (3) Space Operations and Control; (4); Warfighter Support and Logistics; (5) Weapon System Analysis; (6) Acquisition Support; (7); Test and Evaluation; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum s Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation s Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Arlington VA; Hampton Roads, VA; Bel Air MD; Colorado Springs, CO; and Shalimar, FL.
Quantum is currently seeking an Advanced Cybersecurity Engineer to support the MDA contract our Colorado Springs, CO location. Candidate would work on a specific number of information systems orchestrating cybersecurity active testing and assessment of network and/or enclave environments. Apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to orchestrate the active testing and assessment of network and enclave environments. Provide organized analytical assessments/evaluation in support of management and decision-makers.
* Candidate should be capable of leading and executing Cyber Range OT&E tasks OR Cybersecurity Risk Assessment tasks
* Candidate must apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, development, and implementation for secure enclave environment
* DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce System Architect
* and Engineering (IASAE) Level III
* Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Security Clearance requirement is TS/SCI. Actions are usually authorized and controlled by policies and established procedures.
A Bachelor s Degree in a related field is desired, with 15 years of IT experience, with 10 years of dedicated IASAE experience.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.