Advanced Cybersecurity Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
Quantum Research International Inc
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cyber Security/Intelligence Programs Support; (2) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); (3) Space Operations and Control; (4); Warfighter Support and Logistics; (5) Weapon System Analysis; (6) Acquisition Support; (7); Test and Evaluation; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum s Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation s Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Arlington VA; Hampton Roads, VA; Bel Air MD; Colorado Springs, CO; and Shalimar, FL.
Quantum Research is currently seeking an Advanced Cybersecurity Technician to support the MDA contract at our Huntsville, AL location that is capable of leading and executing Cybersecurity Controls Validation Testing (CCVT) and Cybersecurity Software Code Assessments (CSCA) tasks. Candidate would work on a specific number of information systems but does compliance testing across the entire environment & would have significant knowledge of particular CND tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures which support their compliance tests. Candidate would provide organized analytical assessments/evaluation in support of management and decision-makers.
* DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level III
* Position requirements include appropriate tool/device Computing Environment (CE) and Operating System (OS) certificate(s) (vendor/vendor approved training)
* Must be a U.S. Citizen. Security Clearance requirement is TS/SCI. Actions are usually authorized and controlled by policies and established procedures
* A Bachelor s Degree is preferred, 15 years of IT experience, with 10 years of dedicated CND experience.
* CE/OS Certificate Requirements upon performance of position:
* IAT Level III IA Baseline Certification
* OS Certificates: Windows and Unix/Linux
* CCVT CE Certificates: DoD's Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) NESSUS, NMap, eMASS
* CSCA CE Certificates: Fortify 360, eMASS
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.