Advanced Home Care Associate - Home Health - STNA - CNA - ReqCode 5335574
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 12/28/2016
Home Care by Black Stone
JOB DESCRIPTIONThank you for viewing our open jobs! If you are interested, there are several ways to apply to this position.
* Click on the APPLY ONLINE button at the top or bottom of this page. You may upload a resume or type in your work history.
* Email your resume to Careers@almostfamily.com. Please be sure to include the position and location for which you are applying.
* Go directly to the agency and apply in person. The address and phone number of the agency are listed below. The agency takes applications on weekdays between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
* Fax your resume to the agency. The fax number is listed below as well.
Home Care by Black Stone
3040 Kettering Blvd
Dayton, OH 45439
Exciting Opportunity for a Home Care Associate-CNA, STNA in Home Care ~
Become A Senior Advocate!Home Care by Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
Statement of Responsibility:
The Home Care Associate is responsible for providing various non-skilled patient-related services, to meet personal and homemaking services in order to provide comfort, safety, and independence to clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
* A high school graduate (or equivalent) * Completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide training program and successful passage of a competency evaluation that meets all state and federal regulations; OR one (1) year experienced within the last 24 months under the direct supervision of an RN; OR completion of first quarter of nursing clinicals * Documentation of good physical condition to allow standing, bending, stretching, walking, pulling, pushing, and lifting * Ability to lift, push, and pull light to moderate loads * Good emotional health * Personality traits compatible with the needs of clients requiring services * Speaks, writes, read, and comprehends English * Neat in appearance with no visible tattoos, piercings, or unusual hair color/styles * Courteous and responsible team player
Home Care by Black Stone offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50758222.jpg /