Advanced Inspector Level 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
* JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform vehicle inspections and prepare related documentation of overall vehicle condition in support of the processing and sale of client/customer consigned vehicles in lane and online.
* Level is determined by performance and mastery of knowledge and skills measured through the Inspector Certification Program (ICP)
* Verify vehicle identification.
* Enter basic vehicle identification information to database.
* Inspect vehicle equipment and options and document results.
* Assess and database enter any exterior vehicle damage.
* Inspect and enter condition of vehicle interior, tires, frame and mechanical components.
* Complete and verify data entry in support of documentation of vehicle condition.
* Perform post sale inspections (PSI) and enter results in appropriate database.
* Perform and document walk around inspections in support of online vehicle exchange (OVE) process.
* Review completed vehicle condition reports with inspectors confirm and provide advice regarding report results.
* Attend meetings to share and receive job related information and complete training requirements.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* ASE certification or background in automotive repair cost estimating preferred; ICAR Certifications a plus.
* Valid Driver s License and safe driving record required.
* Basic computer software skills required.
* Ability to multitask required.
* Must be detail oriented.
* General knowledge of body and mechanical work preferred.
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch and climb.
* Medium strength.
Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Primary Location:US-FL-Lakeland-8025 State Rd 33 N
Job Level:Individual Contributor