Advanced Practice RN I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Kansas City, MO
Full Time 60-80
Day/Evening/Weekend Opt shifts
Provides comprehensive, evidence-based advanced practice nursing to address the physiologic, psychosocial, and developmental needs of patients and families within the framework of the collaborative practice agreement. The APRN-I participates in beginning leadership, evidenced-based practice/ research, and organizational development activities with the support and direction of an experienced APRN mentor.
* Masters degree (MSN)
* DNP (preferred)
* 3 years experience in pediatrics or specialty (preferred)
* Current license to practice in MO & KS as a registered professional nurse
* Current Nurse Practitioner certification
* Current documentation of Recognition from the MO & KS State Boards of Nursing that recognizes the individual as able to title, designate, represent and practice as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
* Specialty Nursing Certification (preferred)
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
INTERNAL APPLICATION CONFIRM
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant* Yes
back to top