Advanced Workflow Design Specialist - Healthcare Vertical 8/19/2016
Ricoh, USA, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION PROFILE
_CANDIDATES MAY BE LOCATED IN PHILADELPHIA, PA AREA_
Pre-sales services consultant assigned to Professional Services cases responsible for gaining an understanding of the customer's business and technology requirements, documenting those requirements, and creating a compelling business solution that meets the client's needs and achieves their desired business outcomes. The AWS partners with sales managers and sales teams in order to drive incremental and net new advanced services revenue, typically contracted independently from Ricoh equipment. The AWS is engaged in opportunities identified by sales representatives in the Direct and Dealer channels based upon skill set, geography, and availability. Additionally, the AWS may be asked to expand Ricoh's services in an identified set of Ricoh accounts, based upon vertical industry or other defined criteria. The AWS owns design activities to develop Enterprise Services opportunities and serves as a subject matter expert in designing solutions utilizing Ricoh's portfolio of advanced capture solutions, highly complex workflow, consulting, and advanced distribution offerings developed by Ricoh and our vendor partners. AWS's may be focused to a specific portfolio offering or Ricoh defined vertical offerings. The AWS must possess and demonstrate a high degree of business acumen, technical knowledge, highly effective communication skills and have a proven track record of driving high valued business results.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supports sales teams as Ricoh PS Services expert during the presales process and drives to meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives.
* Adheres to Solutions engagement process to design Ricoh portfolio solutions, advanced workflow solutions, cloud based and Business process outsourcing solutions when engaged in services opportunities or assigned to named Healthcare Accounts.
* Works with cross-functional resources to support customer workshops, vendor shows, symposiums, etc. to promote Ricoh Services and develop opportunities.
* Applies a consultative approach to C-level customer contacts in Healthcare accounts. Demonstrates a high degree of business acumen to develop solutions which achieve clients' desired business outcomes.
* Once engaged, works with sales team on solution presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, internal trainings, and solution configuration development related to Enterprise Services solutions.
* Collaborates across multiple functional areas, marketplaces, and departments when assistance is needed from members of other RICOH organizations in order to support the full breadth of Ricoh's solution offerings. ESD's engagement process should be followed when engaging team members within ESD.
* Designs complex capture, electronic document management (EDM) and document workflow projects, on or off-site. Works directly with vendor partners to design complex solutions required in an enterprise environment.
* Adheres to and complies with the RICOH methodology framework
* Participates in frequent communication of activities and account status to Management and local marketplace teams and Vertical resources where needed.
* Supports sales efforts by participating in internal strategy meetings, client presentations, demonstrations, and quarterly business reviews related to Services. Drive sales cycles by applying a consultative approach to C-level and IT contacts, analyze the customer's business and technology requirements, and develop customized solutions to meet the customer's needs.
* Develops Statements of Work as a part of the business/technology solution that relates to capture, document/content management, advanced workflow, consulting, and business process outsourcing projects.
* Follows Ricoh's Methodology Framework to ensure that projects are accurately scoped and delivered in line with customer expectations. Must work with across the design, project management, operations, and implementation teams to insure all pricing components have been included and level of effort is accurate.
* Manages client communications and expectations through the design cycle to implementation.
* Performs the discovery and design necessary to implement a solution that will meet client needs. Must be able to run the discovery and design from idea to implementation hand off in enterprise environments.
* Works independently or with other Design resources and engages Technical Design resources or Implementation Subject Matter Experts in more complex/specialized technology solutions. Utilizes the engagement process to obtain additional resource expertise.
* Performs other duties as assigned and demonstrate a commitment to the RICOH design process, values and business code of ethics.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Four-year college degreepreferred, or equivalent experience in a related field
* Requires 5 years experience in software solutions design, implementation or software configuration.
* 5+ years working in services sales/pre-sales with at least 4 yrs in complex solution space
* Experience working within a team selling environment, preferredSoftware and Services.
* Proven ability to learn and demonstrate a variety of software applications.
* Certifications or proven training on capture, EDM, and workflow softwarepreferred
* CDIA+ or equivalent certification preferred
* Industry certifications preferred for
* Vertical Specialist role in Healthcare - 5+ years desiredexperience
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required
* Requiredexperience in solution development utilizing enterprise software.
* Requiredexperience in utilizing software to solve clients' business problems
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.