Advertising Account Director 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is looking for a strategically-minded Account Director to handle the bulk of the firm's clients. The position will be based in their Loveland, Colorado offices with some travelrequired. Applicant requirements include:
* 5+ years in an advertising or marketing position, specifically in an agency serving in an account services position
* Experience with boat or ATV manufacturers, ag equipment, construction equipment, motorized vehicles or products, steel buildings, lawn mowers, mobile homes, etc. strongly preferred
* Excellent account management, attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills required.
* Strong verbal/written communications skills required. An understanding of business and industry, identifying marketing problems, and the ability to provide solid strategic marketing counsel and solutions a must.
* Experience with SEM/SEO, PPC, social media strategy, Google Analytics, news release and social media writing/distribution, understanding of the creative process and working with industry trade media a must.
* Marketing Automation experience is helpful, as is certification in Google Adwords.
* Proven customer service and relationship building skills.
* Bachelor's degree a must. Marketing degreepreferred.
So you think you're the right one for the job, huh Well, before you start packing your bags, there are some things you might want to know first:
* Our client is located in one of the best places to live in America (according to Forbes, Money and others), just off Highway 287 between Loveland and Fort Collins, CO. They are about 50 minutes from Denver International Airport as well as downtown Denver, 55 minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park, and less than that if you decide to venture into the mountains for some trout fishing or mountain biking. Close to the city AND close to getting away from it all - it really is about as good as it gets.
* They are not your typical ad agency. They focus on manufacturers and their sales channels, with a goal of making our clients a hero to their sales channels. Their clients stick with them longer than usual, probably because our staff members are really nice and work our tails off for them. Big egos are not allowed. Complementary sodas, popcorn, fruit, TV dinners, granola bars, etc. are available daily. Oh, and they have great views of the mountains, too.
* You will like it there if you enjoy a manageable pace, nice people, strategic thinking, the outdoors, family time, baked goods, challenging projects, and taking ownership of your work.
* You will not like it there if you are entitlement-oriented, lazy, you don't play well with others and/or are mean.
* They are much more interested in finding the right person to fight the good fight alongside our team than we are in finding the cheapest talent out there. If you are the right person for the job, they will try to make It worth your while.