Advisor Engagement DM USA-DSS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Employee implements and develops a Public Private Consortium to define, achieve and enhance relationships between the Center For Excellence in Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance (CFE-DMHA) and corporations interested in advancing sound disaster management/readiness activities in the Asia Pacific. Employee will work at the Center For Excellence in Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance on Ford Island, Hawaii. This position will primarily focus on efforts to match corporate supply with humanitarian demands, efforts to guide corporate involvement, identification of corporate skill sets needed by foreign governments and humanitarian partners, development of a case for greater corporate action in areas of disaster risk reduction and recovery as a means to strengthen consumer markets and product supply chains and definition of actions/activities required to localize corporate engagement to the maximum extent possible. Incumbent will identify and develop ways for CFE-DMHA and DOD entities to enter into public-private partnerships (PPP) to further the accomplishment of the DOD mission as reflected in the National Security Strategy and other relevant documents. Additionally, develop public-private partnership capabilities in pre-crisis disaster management activities throughout the Asia Pacific.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Design and implement a Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance P3 and P4 program with clear objectives and demonstrating return on investment for CFE-DMHA and USPACOM.
* Assist in the development of a charter and program of activities and proposed accomplishments for the P3/P4 program.
* Design metrics and monitoring and evaluation program to demonstrate the effects of the P3 program.
* Conduct outreach to identify P3 and P4 platforms and report program successes.
* Conduct research and analysis on Department of Defense and U.S. Government public-private and public-public partnerships (P3) and public-private-public partnerships (P4) programs, authorities, regulations and stakeholders.
* Identify Knowledge and information Management (KIM) technology solutions for P3 and P4 programs.
* Provide advocacy and outreach to private entities encouraging participation in the P3/P4 programs.
* Develop outreach and campaign materials.
* Primary Program manager reporting to the Director and leading P3 efforts for CFE-DMHA.
Minimum Job requirements
* -Bachelors or Master s Degree at an accredited institution.
* Two years experience and familiarity with Department of Defense and U.S. Government public-private and public-public partnerships (P3) and public-private-public partnerships (P4) programs, authorities, regulations and stakeholders.
* Two years experience on Program Management within an organization
* Two years regional experience or other specific knowledge desired: Asia-Pacific geo-political knowledge, basic knowledge of Humanitarian Assistance/Disaster Response, civil-military relations, and basic knowledge of the U.S. Military role in disaster response.
* Two years working independently on information products analysis and information papers.
* Two years experience identifying and defining business or technical requirements applied to program management, development and implementation.
* Editorial skill required with proficiency in MS WORD, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Possess excellent written interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must be able to analyze and solve complex problems.
* Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Comfortable with public speaking.
* Ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
* Must be a US citizen.
* Must have a US Passport.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Walking, standing, sitting, bending, and carrying of light items and equipment may be required.
Salary commensurate with experience.