Advisory Software QA Engineer 9/6/2016
Pitney Bowes Software
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position will be support the scrum team by validating and delivering geocoding data sets that are consumed by Pitney Bowes geocoding software solutions.
You will contribute by identifying and implementing solutions to problems related to software quality assurance and will contribute to building test automation frameworks and test tools that will allow products to be delivered faster and with higher quality.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, data science or equivalent experience
* 3+ years experience with data analytics, DOS batch scripting, Python, SVN, creation of stored procedures, sql, perl, groovy and DOS command line
* Able to Identify root cause of data build failures and work with operator and developer to resolve
* Proficiency with Identifying negative trends or patterns in vendor data and report to vendor
* Review data metrics for issues that Product Manager may consider sufficient to document in release notes of monthly delivery of data products
* Possess good teamwork skills and motivated to teach and learn from others
* This person should want to master all aspects of making great software including requirements, testing, and architecture
* Able to contribute working and readable code to the team and be able to explain the code to others
* Professional experience in perl script & groovy
* Understanding of and commitment to Agile principles
* Experience working with automated testing frameworks