Aerospace Aftermarket Sales Manager 9/8/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOCATION: THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED AT ANY HONEYWELL US SITE
Located in a variety of global locations and reporting to the Aftermarket Sales Director, this position is responsible for profitable revenue growth at assigned customer accounts.
* Responsible for achieving annual revenue targets at assigned account(s) through the sale of technically complex products and/or long term Services contracts to multiple commercial aviation customer segments. Drive demand firming.
* Use SalesForce.com (SFDC) and data analytics to build account plans that focus on driving growth at assigned account(s). Strong focus on retrofits, modifications and upgrades (RMU) sales and securing repair & overhaul business on all Honeywell products through the most profitable channels. Responsible for all sales to assigned accounts which requires alignment and coordination across the broader sales and business organizations.
* Team with the Customer and Product Support (C&PS) and Aftermarket customer business team leaders to present a simple way of doing business with our customers.
* Work with the Sales Excellence team for all SFDC related inputs, deal approvals and sales training.
* Daily engagement with senior management at customer(s) as well as frequent briefings to Honeywell senior leadership
* Provide input to annual operating planning budgeting and long term strategic planning processes.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree. In lieu of Bachelor's Degree, minimum 8years of sales experience will be considered
* Minimum of 5years sales experience with a track record of driving revenue growth
* Knowledge of the aerospace industry desired.
* Strong business acumen
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate clear value propositions
* Honed negotiating skills in overcoming customer objections and indecision
* Familiarity with Retrofits Modifications Upgrades (RMUs) as they pertain to the Honeywell equipment on air transport and business aircraft and associated value propositions
* Thorough knowledge of the various R&O programs offered to customers
* Passion for the aerospace industry and ability to build relationships with seasoned industry leaders and practitioners
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.