Aerospace Design Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New Haven, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesign Engineer or Project Engineer
* 3-5 years experience
* Salary 65- 80K
* Reports to Chief Engineer
* Project Management experience - non negotiable
* Must be able to design system components. We've seen people be able to integrate or work on a system level but they need to be able to design parts or components.
* Must be able to design from the inception - Non-negotiable.
* Must be able to use Solid Works and/or CATIA - preferably Solid Works.
* Will work out of the office in CT
* Must have component experience
* Would be a big plus if they have experience with preliminary design review and critical design review, production design review and PRR.
* Must be able to work on more than one project.
* Have to be able to do qualification test plans.
* Aerospace experience a plus but not a deal breaker.
* A good fit would be someone from a smaller company.
* Should be able to travel both domestic and international if needed.
* Must have be a U.S. citizen ITAR regualations require US citizens only.
Medical, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance, Vision, vacation days
All Major holidays are paid
Credit Union affiliation
Employee Fun Committees - NFL day, Barbecues
Educational Assistance - after 1 year of service