Aerospace Services Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAEROSPACE SERVICES SALES MANAGER
LOCATION: THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED AT ANY HONEYWELL US SITE
Located in a variety of global locations and reporting to the Aftermarket Sales Director, this position is responsible for profitable revenue growth at assigned customer accounts.
* Responsible for growing revenue at assigned accounts or target segments in product and/or services sales in support of the Commercial Aviation aftermarket.
* Use SalesForce.com (SFDC) and data analytics to drive growth in aftermarket business. This role will sometimes sell direct to the end customer and sometimes be part of a team selling to multi-product / service offerings to a customer.
* Work with the Sales Excellence team for all SFDC related inputs, deal approvals and sales training.
* Daily engagement with commercial aviation customers and end users for a variety of product and/or services offerings. Providing briefings as required to Honeywell senior leadership on sales.
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree. In lieu of Bachelor's Degree, minimum 5 years of sales experience will be considered
* Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a track record of driving revenue growth preferred
* Knowledge of the aerospace industry desired.
* Strong business acumen
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate clear value propositions
* Honed negotiating skills in overcoming customer objections and indecision
* Familiarity with Retrofits Modifications Upgrades (RMUs) as they pertain to the Honeywell equipment on air transport and business aircraft and associated value propositions
* Knowledge of the various R&O programs offered to customers
* Passion for the aerospace industry and ability to build relationships with seasoned industry leaders and practitioners
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.