After Actions Review Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Cubic Global Defense, Inc. (CGD), a leader in the Defense Services industry, is looking for an experienced and highly skilled After-Actions Review (AAR) Technician to join our professional team providing mission training services for Joint Base Lewis-McChord s Mission Training Complex (MTC).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Subject-matter-expert on AAR development and execution of MTC exercises encompassing offensive, defensive, or stability operations against a hybrid threat in a Decisive Action Training Environment or Mission Rehearsal Exercise Environment.
* Creates AAR Plans for the Event participant audience, outlining data collection, analysis parameters, presentations, and final AAR report.
* Provides coaching and mentoring to Brigade and Battalion staff officers and NCOs during planning and Mission Command Operations training.
* Provides instruction and coaching to brigade and battalion staff personnel on the operational employment and TTPs of the following Mission Command Information Systems: CPOF, FBCB2-JCR, AFATDS, DCGS-A, and other tactical mission command server software like SharePoint.
* Develops Mission Command collective training exercise plans, coordinates internal and external resources, monitors planning progress and timelines, and prepares contract deliverables
* Understands and recommends appropriate simulations to achieve training objectives supporting unit mission command training.
* Maintains doctrinal proficiency in all aspects of Army brigade and battalion operations in a Joint and Combined environment.
* Maintains proficiency in the various simulations and models supporting Army training exercises.
* Configures and tests various simulations with event database and mission command systems.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution is preferred.
* 6 years experience in military training and training support or other national defense services.
* Completed the Officer Basic Course, Advanced NCO Course, Battle Staff Course, Intermediate Level Education or equivalent level military schooling.
* Experience assigned to a battalion or brigade S3 or S2 staff.
* Knowledge of Mission Command, Military Decision Making Process, and other operational planning functions.
* Experience in training management and the preparation of scenarios for simulation supported exercises.
* Experience with Army Mission Command systems.
* Familiar with the Decisive Action Training Environment and Unified Land Operations Doctrine.
* Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
* Must be proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.