This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE COMPANY
Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Atlanta, Georgia; and Tallahassee, Florida.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity(tm).
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2014. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine's "Seven Small Jewels."
The Senior Consultant: Agile Coach is responsible for ensuring agile practices are followed on technology-enabled projects that are aimed at resolving business problems. They will work with project sponsors and other stakeholders in recommending and ensuring the right agile frameworks and practices are followed on the project. In the process, they may have to educate the stakeholders and other project team members on various agile options and their benefits. They will work with cross-functional teams and train them on Agile best practices. They will help the teams adopt and enhance Agile practices. THE POSITION IS LOCATED IN SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES raise them proactively.
* Focus on people and continuous improvement all the time; provide team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time.
* Help create a safe environment for healthy conflicts and meaningful collaboration.
* Prepare and deliver monthly status reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IS, IT, or relevant field plus 5 years relevant progressive experience.
* Certification in a relevant Agile framework or technique.
* At least two (2) years of full-time equivalent (FTE) experience in the role of Agile Coach or Mentor or Scrum Master.
* At least three (3) years of FTE experience working with cross-functional teams on Agile technology projects.
* At least three (3) years of FTE experience doing business analysis.
* At least two (2) years of FTE experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
PERSONAL/BUSINESS SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
* Upbeat attitude
* Motivated, Self-starter
* Ability to effectively communicate
* Team player
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. INTERESTED IN JOINING CAMBRIA Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.