This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Agile Coach
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
TYPE: Contract - 12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking an Agile Coach who can help move their organization towards Agile practices. This role will manage the client's first official Agile pilot project. You will perform Agile assessments, evaluations and gap analysis, and provide executive debriefs and results reporting. You will also devise strategic plans, including roadmaps, for business transformation.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related area required.
* 5+ years of Agile coaching experience. Preferred prior experience implementing Agile across multiple work streams.
* Able to flourish in a rapidly changing environment.
* Effective facilitator with excellent consensus-building skills.
* Courageous, assertive and determined to remove impediments.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills.
Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above.