Agile Consultant 9/8/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position : AGILE CONSULTANT
Location: CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN US
NOTE: CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN US AND SHOULD BE WILLING TO TRAVEL. TRAVEL EXPENSES WILL BE COVERED BY CLIENT.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
PURPOSE AND PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:
* Provide consulting, coaching and training on Agile & DevOps to customers
* Contribute to the growth of Process Consulting Business and promote Global Consulting Brand
* Contribute to thought leadership in Agile & DevOps space
* Develop and deliver Agile & DevOps consulting solutions to clients
* Provide strategic transformation mentoring to client executives and become a trusted advisor
* Provide coaching, training, mentoring to client organizations on Agile and related methodologies
* Supervise a team of culturally diverse and distributed team of 2 to 10consultants (senior, middle, and junior level) depending on the engagement
* OFFERING DEVELOPMENT
* Contribute to the development and maturity of overall Agile offering suite
* Provide thought leadership in offering development through strategic thinking, innovation, and methodology improvement
* Support bid teams in presales activity related to Agile including taking the lead in preparing and writing proposals
* Grow consulting revenue through existing and new client accounts
* Leverage consulting opportunities to drive downstream revenues
* Create and present case studies to potential clients
* THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
* Contribute to market presence and consulting brand in Agile space through participation in conferences, seminars, writing articles in industry forums and other social media interactions in compliance with social media policy
* Minimum 10 to 12years' experience in Agile and Lean based process improvements in a large organization acting in a leadership role /Managing Consultant /Client Program Manager.
* Industry experience (IT, Manufacturing, Production, BFS, etc.) as an Agile Coach (resume should clearly articulate the coaching experience in a large scale enterprise agile transformation).
* Experience in training teams on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.) along with the capability to conduct role based Agile training such as Scrum Master Training, Product Owner Training, etc.
* Experience in managing or leading Agile engagements in a distributed agile environment such as on-site / off-shore model
* Experience in enterprise Agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) with ability to guide the customer organization on the right path for Scaled Agile adoption and maturity
* Experience in creating and tailoring Agile processes based on customer need, keeping the processes always aligned to the Agile Manifesto
* Experience in consulting or implementing Agile processes in legacy application environment such as mainframe
* Experience in customer facing roles
* KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* In-depth knowledge of end to end software development lifecycle, with sound knowledge of various Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.)
* Hands-on knowledge and experience in relevant Agile tools such as Rally, Version One, AgileCraft, LeanKit, JIRA-Agile, etc.
* Knowledge of TDD, ATDD and BDD practices with relevant tools/frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SoapUI, Appium, Cucumber, RSpec, etc..
* Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
* Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
* CERTIFICATIONS (SHOULD HAVE INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATIONS RELATED TO AGILE) SUCH AS:
* Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
* Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
* SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
* Certified LeSS Professional (CLP)
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel: (%)
Looking forward your kind response.