This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Enterprise Solution Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: AGILE CONSULTANT
ONSITE JOB LOCATION: Across USA (Willing to travel: 50% to 80%)
JOB TYPE: Full-time only
INTERVIEW TYPE: PHONE & SKYPE
COMPENSATION: Base Salary + Benefits + Bonus
PURPOSE AND PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:
Provide consulting, coaching and training on Agile & DevOps to CLIENTS customers
Contribute to the growth of CLIENTS' Process Consulting Business and promote CLIENTS Global Consulting Brand
Contribute to CLIENTS' thought leadership in Agile & DevOps space
* Develop and deliver Agile & DevOps consulting solutions to CLIENTS CLIENTSs
* Provide strategic transformation mentoring to CLIENTS executives and become a trusted advisor
* Provide coaching, training, mentoring to CLIENTS CLIENTS organizations on Agile and related methodologies
* Supervise a team of culturally diverse and distributed team of 2 to 10 consultants (senior, middle, and junior level) depending on the engagement
* Contribute to the development and maturity of CLIENTS' overall Agile offering suite
* Provide thought leadership in offering development through strategic thinking, innovation, and methodology improvement
* Support CLIENTS bid teams in presales activity related to Agile including taking the lead in preparing and writing proposals
* Grow consulting revenue through existing and new CLIENTS accounts
* Leverage consulting opportunities to drive downstream revenues for CLIENTS
* Create and present case studies to potential CLIENTSs
* Contribute to CLIENTS' market presence and consulting brand in Agile space through participation in conferences, seminars, writing articles in industry forums and other social media interactions in compliance with CLIENTS' social media policy
QUALIFICATIONS: (REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS)
* Experience in Agile and Lean based process improvements in a large organization acting in a leadership role /Managing Consultant /CLIENTS Program Manager.
* Minimum 3-5years of industry experience (IT, Manufacturing, Production, BFS, etc.) as an Agile Coach (resume should clearly articulate the coaching experience in a large scale enterprise agile transformation).
* Experience in training teams on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.) along with the capability to conduct role based Agile training such as Scrum Master Training, Product Owner Training, etc.
* Experience in managing or leading Agile engagements in a distributed agile environment such as on-site / off-shore model
* Experience in enterprise Agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) with ability to guide the customer organization on the right path for Scaled Agile adoption and maturity
* Experience in creating and tailoring Agile processes based on customer need, keeping the processes always aligned to the Agile Manifesto
* Experience in consulting or implementing Agile processes in legacy application environment such as mainframe
* Experience in customer facing roles
* Knowledge and Skills
* In-depth knowledge of end to end software development lifecycle, with sound knowledge of various Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.)
* Hands-on knowledge and experience in relevant Agile tools such as Rally, Version One, AgileCraft, LeanKit, JIRA-Agile, etc.
* Knowledge of TDD, ATDD and BDD practices with relevant tools/frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, SoapUI, Appium, Cucumber, RSpec, etc..
* Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
* Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
CERTIFICATIONS (SHOULD HAVE INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATIONS RELATED TO AGILE) SUCH AS:
* Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
* Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
* SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4)
* Certified LeSS Professional (CLP)
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (THAT WILL BE A BIG PLUS):
* Experience in regularly interacting, training and coaching "C" level executives at the CLIENTS end
* Deep understanding of scaled agile principles and practices
* Practical understanding, experience and knowledge of DevOps capabilities
* Implementation and usage experience with following:
* Build Tools (Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, GNU Make, etc)
* Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Cruise, TeamCity, Hudson, etc)
* Infrastructure Automation (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
* Cloud Computing (AWS, Google App Engine, Rackspace Cloud, etc)