This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
VAUTO, a Cox Automotive brand is currently looking for an AGILE LEAD with experience leading agile teams through agile best practices, servant leadership and promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
As an Agile Lead, you will be responsible for coaching and helping teams of software developers improve their agile process as they develop new applications and capabilities for vAuto and Cox Automotive. This position is similar to a Scrum Master role, but we believe that there is more than one right way to practice agile development, and we prefer to let teams find processes that work for the them over dictating a specific flavor of agile. We are looking for someone who knows how to be a servant leader and whose passion is to see teams become highly effective and innovative through agile practices. This position requires strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
* Advise and Delivery Team Support
* Mentors team members and other stakeholders on Agile best practices.
* Facilitates team development, mediates conflicts and encourages healthy team dynamics.
* Removes impediments to the team s ability to perform by working closely with Product Managers/Owners and support organizations.
* Acts as a buffer between external distractions and the team helping the team to keep focus. Protects the team and minimizes disruptions.
* Prepares for and facilitates Agile planning sessions with Agile delivery teams and assists with prioritizing user stories.
* Works with team and Product Owners to maintain a healthy backlog and plan releases.
* Captures team metrics, shares with team, and suggests new metrics.
* Agile Ceremony Facilitation
* Ensures team follows and improves their processes.
* Facilitates daily stand-ups, sprint review meetings, retrospectives meetings, and other related meetings.
* Participates in sprint demonstrations.
* Facilitates cross-team coordination.
* Fosters team collaboration and communication.
* 2+ years of experience and knowledge working with scrum and Kanban teams, lean principles and servant leadership.
* Scrum Master and/or Kanban certifications.
* Demonstrate experience executing agile methods for software development.
* Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to change.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
* BS or BA in a related field preferred.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
* High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
* Servant leadership - we want you to empower your team members and remove roadblocks for them.
* Desire to mentor and help our team members grow.
ABOUT VAUTO, A COX AUTOMOTIVE BRAND:
vAuto, Inc. is an industry leading innovator and provider of automotive software solutions. Since the company was founded in 2005, vAuto has launched several first-in industry innovations, including its current suite of solutions that deliver a better way to price, appraise and stock pre-owned vehicles. We are a fast-moving technology company specializing in web & mobile
application solutions for the Automotive Industry.
Top Workplaces in Austin http://bit.ly/1pc5w2U
Location and 360 walkthrough http://bit.ly/1UctesS
Cox Automotive, Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Manheim , Autotrader , Kelley Blue Book , Dealertrack , vAuto , Xtime , NextGear Capital and a host of other brands. The global company has nearly 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises.
Primary Location:US-TX-Austin-10415 Morado Circle
Job Level:Individual Contributor