Agile Lead - Mobile Delivery
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Agile Lead/Scrum Master, Mobile Applications is responsible for managing a suite of Mobile application and their associated projects. The Scrum Master must be able to balance the effort required to remain within the bounds of the schedule and budget of the project while also servicing the needs of the Product Owner and the Development Team. The Scrum Master should possess an integration of inter-personal, managerial, technical and specialized skill sets.
* Build strong working partnerships with project sponsors and share expertise.
* Guide the Development Team on how to get the most from self-organization.
* Facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution within the team.
* Remove impediments that may be blocking the ability of the team to deliver the project goals and deliverables
* Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
* Facilitating daily standups, sprint planning, retrospectives and product demos
* Mentoring and coaching the team in agile & scrum best practices as well as driving these to the overall organization
* Anticipating risks, dependencies and managing them proactively
* Analyzing risks reporting issues, delays in regular status meetings
* Effectively communicate project status to management and keep business stakeholders informed of project status and all related issues.
* Continuous learning and refining Agile practices and team efficiencies
* Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to the team
* Ensure that Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to
* Knowledgeable of the Agile methodology and successful Agile techniques like User Stories, Sprint planning, backlog grooming, Continuous Integration, etc.
* Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
* Understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
* Experience using agile tools like Version One / JIRA to manage scrum teams and project activities
* Ability to work with diverse teams
* Excellent oral and written skills
* SCRUM Master Certification is a plus
* Experience with TestFlight, HockeyApp, iTunes Connect
* Agile Lead with Native App experience will be a plus
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor