Agile PLM Technical Lead
1. Should have at least 10 years of experience with 5 year of experience with OracleAgile PLM solution with expertise on Product Collaboration, PG&C, Product Portfolio Management modules.
2. Should have experience in providing run support on Agile PLM.
3. Strong skill sets of analysis of business requirements, risks, risk mitigation, challenges, concerns and ability to provide best practice solution
4. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with others at all levels on large scale projects
5. Must have deep understanding of Agile Configuration and Customization (SDK, WebServices, AIS, ACS, Events) with at least 3 years working experience
6. Strong knowledge and understanding of complex PLM business processes, business rules, change management, document control, in Pharma Industry.
7. Understanding and experience of Pharma Industry is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Will be the System Owner for the PLM Platform . responsibilities include proving technical stewardship, KTLO for the application.
2. working with solution development team to plan the releases and working with Customer QA team for defects etc during release.