Agile Project Manager 8/31/2016
Retail / Grocery Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REQUIRED SKILLS:-
* 3+ years of technology project management experience in retailmarketing disciplines, required.
* Use of Agile methodologies and JIRA/Confluence, as well as other project management tools and platforms.
* Performance of day-to-day project management execution to ensure project activities are on track throughout all of the various stages in a consistent and effective process
* Cross-functional collaboration between project owners and technology teams to determine deliverables, timelines, risk and mitigation strategies as well as resourceful solutions needed to complete project on time and within budget.
* Creation of and maintenance of project management plans, WBS, Gantt Charts, and Burndown Charts
* Communication of project status to management and stakeholders.
* Working knowledge of project management best practices guiding team workflow and processes to encourage quality, innovation and efficiency
* Must have PASSION for Project Management. A proven track record of success in managing Agile projects is a MUST
* Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Must be resourceful and able to overcome obstacles on his/her own
* Superior communication skills, including written and verbal
* Flexibility to change and adapt to new processes, with a problem-solving mindset
* PMP certification, preferred