Agile Project Manager 9/6/2016
ISES, Independent Software
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Seeking an experienced Agile Project Manager to help teams continually improve product delivery process. You will work collaboratively with technology, product, and business partners across the organization to improve communication, team dynamics, and the development processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
* Understanding how teams are currently operating and experimenting with process improvements to improve efficiency and throughput while increasing team engagement and morale.
* Working with teams and individuals on their interactions with each other to improve communication and ensure alignment.
* Removing roadblocks and creating a sense of ownership across roles to solve problems proactively.
* Facilitating sprint activities such as sprint planning, standups and retrospectives and providing transparency into the work committed and completed.
* Leading workshops, meetings and trainings on agile principles and process improvements.
* Experience working with agile teams either as a coach, scrum master, product owner or team lead with a drive to get things done.
* You'll need an outgoing personality in order to lead by influencing others and you'll be a key part of making the workplace fun and energetic.
* Able to motivate others by demonstrating a clear purpose for the team and how their work fits into the company's strategy, while facilitating a sense of autonomy and creating an environment where people can continue to master their craft through professional development.