Agile Test Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Agile Test Analyst will create, maintain and execute test cases while participating in the validation of functional and non-functional requirements in an Agile development environment.
* Designs acceptance tests, from functional requirements, that clearly convey the business users intent to the entire Agile development team.
* Performs manual exploratory and acceptance testing of new features being iteratively developed.
* Participates in triage process, fully reproducing production issues, communicating workarounds, developing missing test scenarios and validating fixes; accurately submitting and maintaining defects in the appropriate repository.
* Participates on an agile development team to incrementally deliver business value.
* Maintains all documentation related to the manual and automated testing process in the designated library.
* Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
* Position requires an associate's degree with coursework in computer science or information systems and 3 years' related work experience in application testing. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
* Position requires basic knowledge of Agile development methodology; advanced computer skills including but not limited to: Windows OS, MS Office, Internet/Web based applications (IE, Firefox), Email
* Ability to analyze and resolve complex problems; use independent judgment and communicate effectively with internal and external contacts
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.