Agile Trainee / Coach
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
AGILE TEAM COACH -
* We are looking to quickly expand the number of Enterprise Agile program teams operating effectively in the Wireline Network IT organization. In order to do this, we need to grow our coaching base by bringing onboard a team of coaches, in the US and India, to support our cross organization teams with an infusion of Agile thinking, practices and experience. The coaches must be experienced in implementing Agile in complex enterprise environments and coaching teams from the emergent level of Agile awareness to a team that is able to follow the Agile principles consistently across initiatives. The coaches must work together to consistently implement that Agile methods as being applied in the Wireline Network IT organization, so that all teams are learning consistent methods, tools and terminology. In many cases, the coaches will be paired - one in the US and one in India - working with the same team, to provide the required geographic coverage required for our global organization. These coaches must work seamlessly together and to address the challenges inherent in working as a globally dispersed team. Successful candidates will be able to provide disciplined coaching and to bring teams quickly through the maturity processes toward become self-sufficient Agile teams.
Core Competencies: Ability to applyAgileexperience to complex programs and train novice practitioners to achieve business results; Highly efficient in forming a well groomed backlog; Ability to form complete cross-functional teams; Ability to operate autonomously; Coach teams and management towards improving agile processes and metrics; Ability to view organizations systemically; Embrace servant leadership; Ability to articulate where a team lies on their strategic roadmap.
Desired Traits: Drive for continuous learning; Ability to demonstrate emotional intelligence; High integrity; Systems thinking; Success oriented; People oriented; Charisma Team building and facilitation skills; Persuasive.
- Able to matrix manage, have strong project work and project planning experience
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field