Agile Transformation Specialist (Scrum Master)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client in Farmington Hills, MI has a direct-hire opening for an experienced and highly motivated Scrum Master to lead them through the transformation from traditional to Agile methodologies.
They are an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions, cloud computing and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software, with over 25 years serving the industry, their products power over 70 million vehicles and offer flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and engineering services. The software they are working on becomes part of the driver experience and enables new, exciting features in the field of In-Vehicle-Infotainment (IVI) systems.
* Implementation of Scrum or Kanban in the project
* Taking over the role as Scrum Master (Process responsibility, Clearing impediments)
* Close coordination and cooperation with Product Owner
* Spread Agile mindset in company and, especially, the project team
* Combine Agile methods with proven engineering practices in Automotive Spice
* Coach team in Agile aspects
* Tracking, maintaining, and reporting the implementation progress in Agile manner
* Ability to organize, to plan, and to persuade
* Experience with agile development, processes, and project management (Scrum/Kanban)
* High social competence with extraordinary communication skills and ability to network
* Optional: Knowledge of automotive infotainment systems architecture
* Optional: Knowledge of QNX or other RTOS
* Optional: Knowledge of Automotive SPICE and JIRA Agile
SCRUM Master will ensure the Product Owner and Development Team follows SCRUM process.
Ideally, looking for someone who has converted 2-3 companies to the SCRUM process - could be a SCRUM coach.