Agricultural Loan Officer - Banking
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Management Recruiters of Wausau
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client has engaged us to assist them in filling their AGRICULTURAL LOAN OFFICER position. They are a highly-rated and well-respected multiple location community bank that has a very strong presence as they have been in market for decades. Extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining agricultural client relationships.
* Must have Ag lending experience and solid business development skills.
* Commercial lending experience a plus.
* Experience analyzing or underwriting financial information.
* Ability to communicate with customers and coworkers/management in a professional and confidential manner.
* Be involved in and support the community.
Compensation: $60, to $140, (depending on experience)
_If you are looking to join an extremely healthy and stable bank, __apply in confidence for immediate consideration. Confidentiality - you can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission._
Job ID: 8061
Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world's largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company's top 10 percent!