Air Cargo Handler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
Airborne Global Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Air Cargo Handler
Base Pay: $12.00 to $14.00/Hr.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Leads Others: No
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Travel Required: No
Position Close Date: When Filled
Location: Wilmington, OH
Team 1 - 1st Work Week - Sunday thur Wednesday 2:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. or 4:45 p.m. - 4:15 a.m. (Off Thursday, Friday and Saturday) 2nd Work Week -Sunday thru Tuesday (Off Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
Team 2 - 1st Work Week - Thursday thru Saturday 2:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. or 4:45 p.m. - 4:45 a.m. (Off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) 2nd Work Week - Wednesday thru Saturday (Off Sunday, Monday and Tuesday)
What you will do:
The Air Cargo Handler will facilitate loading and unloading of aircraft and trucks and move freight and packages between inbound and outbound aircraft and trucks through the freight center. The loader will manipulate packages/crates/boxes into and out of containers, aircraft, and trucks. Roll containers from loaded or staging positions to scales and aircraft. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods. Perform other duties as assigned.
What you need:
* High School Diploma/GED
* Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted
* Ability to work outside in inclement weather
* Ability to pass all required background checks for Air Park access
* Ability to learn to operate forklift, pallet jack and/or cargo loader
* Previous warehouse or distribution experience
* Forklift experience
* Aircraft ramp operations experience
* Experience operating ground support equipment such as push back and cargo loader