Aircraft Simulator Program Analyst 8/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking Program Analyst candidates to support Air Combat Command's (ACC) Distributed Mission Operations (DMO) Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) simulation requirements and cross domain solutions, located at Joint Base Langley-Eustis.
* Assist in developing, refining, and producing life cycle management plans in support of integrating DMO systems with the Mission Training Centers (MTCs).
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of Modeling and Simulation (M&S), DMO, and LVC concepts to provide technical and analytical assistance in the development, validation, and coordination of DMO capability requirements documents and assist with the integration of Combat Air Force (CAF) DMO capability requirement into weapon system MTC programs.
* Assist in collaboration and interface with Functional Area Managers to develop weapon system training device requirements, resoluve training issues and shortfalls, and provide recommendations and guidance for simulator enhancements to support Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) training and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions
* Bachelor s degree from accredited university
* Knowledge of Combat Air Force (CAF) Training Requirements
* Knowledge of DMO systems, cross domain solutions and coalition connectivity
* Knowledge of DOD System/Network security issues
* Top Secret eligible for upgrade to SCI/SAP
* USAF Rated experience
* Three (3) years experience at a MAJCOM or higher level staff (combination of active duty, government service, and/or contractor)
* Five (5) years experience participating/collaborating on DMO/LVC and M&S working groups and meetings to develop possible solutions for integration and interoperability problems.
* Five (5) years experience working with network security
* Five (5) years experience designing, planning, preparing, executing, and/or providing assessments of combat readiness programs or plans
* Experience preparing and presenting high level briefings, Bullet background Papers, and Technical Reports
* Five (5) years experience in requirements, operations, and/or System Program Office capabilities and responsibilities (Preferred)
* Five (5) years experience dealing with the Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS) and Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS) processes (Preferrred)