Airfreigth Export - Pharma
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
* Processing all documents for both active and passive air export pharma shipments in compliance with TSA, USCBP and federal export regulations
* Knowledge of known/unknown shipper regulations
* Handling shipments from pickup at customer to confirmed departure for several types of services
* Direct communication with customer, overseas offices, airlines and truckers
* General air export responsibilities include preparing all documents incl. AWB, L/C, timely billing, rate quotations, creating SOP's and generating reports
* Great communication skills
* Pro-active, courteous communication with customers and overseas offices
* Providing best in class customer service are key factors to success in this fast paced position
* Obtaining and maintaining a high level of data quality and meeting monthly financial targets are expected
* The perfect candidate has a college education and 2 years' experience in the air freight forwarding industry. Is focused, process oriented, goal oriented, organized and determined.
* A second language, GDP/GMP and DG experience is a plus.