Airline Revenue Management Analyst 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for AIRLINE REVENUE MANAGEMENT ANALYST for our client in SOUTHLAKE, TX
JOB TITLE: AIRLINE REVENUE MANAGEMENT ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: SOUTHLAKE, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
R&R OF TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL ANALYST ROLE ALONG WITH JD:
* Our understanding of the profile of an Airlines RM expert. The profile is expected to be an domain expert and
* Should have worked in the RM area of an airline to maximize passenger revenue through analyzing revenue trends, etc.
* Should have an understanding of the pricing based on market segments and analyze rules to optimize profits.
* Should have understanding of the inventory allocations to optimize the fare, forecasts, etc. based on usage.
* Should have ability to analyze and identify and leverages pricing and inventory opportunities
The Airlines RM resource will be a part of the Delivery team to assist them with ongoing efforts for migration. They would be the part of the techno-functional team as domain experts helping with the migration of existing Air Vision to Revenue Optimizer. They will be part of the various phases of the project as per requirement ranging from training, support and providing guidance to the customer during implementation and in project.
* Additional Airline experience, including reservations, fares & pricing, revenue accounting, finance and/or revenue management very helpful.
* Minimum 5 years professional experience required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience strongly desired.
* Proven Analytical skills.
* Must be organized and be able to multi-task.
* Prior experience/knowledge on Forecasting and Optimization techniques.
* Proficient English written and oral communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating across all levels of customer leadership.
* Identify problems and be able to determine when appropriate escalation is required
* Minimum of three years Pricing & Revenue Management experience required.
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
* Good understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of SQL and Mongo
* Microsoft Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
* Basic working knowledge on Unix
* Tools (desired, not required): SAS Enterprise Miner, Toad, SQL Developer, R