Ajera Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Responsibilities
Do you have high integrity and always Do The Right Thing* Do you Play To Win in a highly dynamic and energetic environment* Are you Results Driven and a team-oriented leader who sets a high bar for achievement* Are you Client-Focused and able to find creative solutions to challenges*
If so, a tremendous growth opportunity within our client base demands we expand our sales team, giving you the opportunity to advance your sales career at Deltek, the recognized leader in our industry!
As a you ll be focused on selling add-on modules and helping our on premise clients take it to the Cloud !
You will succeed at this job if you:
* Have passion, energy and a dynamic personality
* Have a Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
* Have at least 2 years of technology industry sales or inside sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success and quota achievement (selling SaaS or CRM solutions a plus)
* Have experience with Solution SellingCustomer Centric Selling methodology
* Ability to perform individually and as part of a team environment Have excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to talk to C-level, Finance, Business Development and technical audiences
* Have organizational skills to manage time effectively, maintain records on client interaction, manage opportunity pipeline and provide accurate forecasts
* Have experience with Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn)
* Have Salesforce.com experience (helpful but not mandatory)
* Have experience with all aspects of Microsoft Office products
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..