Albany Central - Personal Banker - Albany/Latham/Troy area - Bilingual Spanish Preferred - ReqCode 1200033292
Bank of America - Latham, NYThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Bank of America Bank of America
- Latham, NY
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
OPPORTUNITY FOR ACHIEVEMENT™...
At Bank of America we take great pride in creating career opportunities for our associates - and we provide them with the training and support they need to achieve their goals.
Bank of America is seeking professional and motivated candidates interested in the following opportunity:
Personal Bankers work in the banking center (branch) and are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services to both individual and small business customers/clients. Personal Bankers are the financial liaison to customers/clients for building, deepening, and retaining long-term relationships while providing world class customer service. Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Meeting and exceeding sales and customer/client service goals with the utmost of accuracy and highest ethical standards.
* Selling financial products (e.g. Credit Cards, CD's IRA's, Loans).
* Opening deposit accounts and taking loan applications.
* Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating positive solutions.
* Recognizing and referring cross-sell opportunities.
* Performing daily/weekly sales reporting.
* Interviewing and processing consumer loan/credit line requests for customers, and obtaining referrals from loan customers.
* Quoting rates, terms and programs for loan customer requests.
* Supporting other sales associates as needed.
* May be required to work Saturdays and or extended hours as needed.
* Minimum of one year successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment or in a sales-goal environment with defined goals and accountabilities where you met or exceeded those goals
* Skilled in optimizing sales opportunities to existing and walk-in customers
* Ability to generate new business by outbound calling and by reaching out to the local community
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with exceptional influencing skills
* Ability to work effectively as a team member and with customers.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to derive innovative solutions.
* Demonstrate problem-solving, teamwork abilities and ability to be proactive
* Pass personal banker pre-employment assessment
* Successful sales track record in a retail banking environment
* Ability to promote sales of credit and loan service and complete credit and loan documentation
* Demonstrated leadership and assertiveness
* Bilingual (fluent verbal and written) skills
* Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
In return for your talent, Bank of America offers outstanding career opportunities and advancement and promotes a healthy work/life balance through special benefits and programs.
Bank of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.