Algorithm Engineer ( ADAS ) 8/23/2016
The PRA Group Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ALGORITHM ENGINEER (ADAS) - MI
Our client, a well-established supplier of vehicle safety technology, is looking for an Algorithm Engineer to join their growing development team. This Algorithm Engineer will design, simulate and implement the estimation and control algorithms. He/she will be working with the Sensor fusion team and will sort their requirements and performance targets.
* Algorithm Development including Design, implementation, and testing
* Vehicle tests to verify control system performance and robustness
* Design system calibration methods
* Simulation and modeling of dynamic systems, running them based on data collected (i.e. CarSim, CarMaker)
This is a stable, growing company that is offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. They are working with the latest and greatest innovations in the automotive field such as active safety, brake-by-wire, and automated driving.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Bachelors in EE/CE, Masters preferred
* 3+ years of experience in sensor fusion applications, related to controls
* Experience in Model based software development (Matlab) for Advanced Driver Assistance will be a plus
* Knowledge of control system design and analysis
* Well versed with Simulink modeling, Embedded software and C Programming
* Knowledge of Signal Processing and Kalman filterin
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
* dSPACE Micro Autobox
Title : Algorithm Engineer, Automated Driving Systems
Location: Detroit area, MI
Compensation: $90,000-115,000/year, based on experience
Travel: As per the requirement
Relocation assistance: Subject to review
Visa sponsorship: Subject to review