Aligned Inside Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Press Ganey Associates, lnc.
South Bend, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Press Ganey
Celebrating 30 years of experience, Press Ganey is recognized as a pioneer and thought leader in patient experience measurement and performance improvement solutions. Our mission is to help health care organizations reduce patient suffering and improve clinical quality, safety and the patient experience. As of January 1, 2015, we served more than 22,000 health care facilities, including 62% of U.S. acute care hospitals, 81% of U.S. acute care hospitals with more than 100 beds and 73% of U.S. medical practices with more than 50 physicians.
Headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, with offices in Baltimore, Charlotte, Chicago, Kansas City and Wakefield, Press Ganey serves clients nationwide with locally based teams of associates to ensure strong client connections and relationships. As a result, Press Ganey is acutely aware of the challenges and opportunities unique to specific providers and their communities. Our associates are professionals, deeply rooted in health care and strongly committed to our clients success.
Whether it's the hospital, medical practice, ambulatory or home care setting, we partner with clients to create and sustain a high-performance environment to ultimately improve the patient experience. Our comprehensive suite of health care solutions helps clients meet their goals of improved quality, better care and lower costs.
Press Ganey provides both ongoing advisory services and consulting in all phases of performance improvement. Our patient experience advisors are uniquely trained and skilled to identify areas of opportunity and help clients implement targeted improvement plans. Our consultants, whose health care experience is a true differentiator, work in partnership with organizations to identify and implement best practices across their operations.
Simply put, we are vested in our clients success, and dedicated to helping them understand and improve every dimension of the patient experience.
Press Ganey currently has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Executive. This role will support the Sales team.
The Aligned Inside Sales Executive (AISE) supports Press Ganey s Client Management sales department with reporting, data analysis, forecasting and general sales support. The AISE will partner with a defined group of regional directors for the purpose of generating leads, supporting retention efforts, promoting Press Ganey webinars and regional meetings and contributing to growth of the region. The AISE s primary function is to focus on revenue generating activity to drive new/cross-sales business, increase client satisfaction and retention, and provide sales coverage while regional director partners are traveling. In addition, the AISE is responsible to meet or exceed a direct sales quota by selling the organization s Quality Performer & NDNQI solutions and service offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Facilitate and own Press Ganey s entire Big Machines data entry process. For each sales deal submitted, the Aligned ISE will review, quality check and confirm all requirements with the respective Regional Director in order to complete and submit all necessary Client Request Forms (CRFs) accurately and on time. Work to help create a smoother contracting process and workflow for the Regional Directors
* All Quality Performer & NDNQI Clients within the region will be assigned to the Aligned ISE. You will be responsible for maintaining these clients, bundling their solutions with eMeasures and selling any new QP into client base within the region.
* Manage all ACO renewals and no-Core CAHPS product sales such as Home Health, ACO, or ICH and Hospice CAHPS.
* Increase client satisfaction in smaller system accounts within large systems but helping Regional Director with follow up and marketing support. Sending current whitepapers and other thought leadership documents to Executives in those accounts on behalf of the Regional Director.
* Assist with one Lead Generating campaign for Employee Engagement and Physician Engagement.
* Assist with EBR material and data slides as needed as well as sampling plans for CBS by working closely with the AMs. Help to standardize proposals for team.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Previous experience in a sales-related environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Superior attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a busy environment
* Demonstrate confidence and patience in dealing with customers, both internally and externally
* Minimum of five to eight years sales experience, plus notable healthcare knowledge marked by proven inside sales expertise is preferred.
* Previous experience selling Press Ganey solutions and/or healthcare improvement solutions preferred.
* Candidates for this position must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a sales team.
* Well-developed organizational skills in order to effectively manage multiple sales initiatives and internal sales partnerships simultaneously are a must.
* Up to 20% travel may be required.
This position requires a Bachelor s Degree
All positions at Press Ganey require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The specific checks are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Press Ganey, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Press Ganey's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required for the position.
For more information about Press Ganey, visit our web site at pressganey.com.
Press Ganey is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).