This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Responsibilities
Software alliances are key to Deltek s strategy in delivering high value solutions to our customers. The Alliance Manager will work closely with Deltek s alliance partners to manage relationships in the context of our partner program, enable joint marketing programs and pipeline development.
ISV Partner Program:
* Coordinate and manage a select group of Deltek ISV Partners (Partner).
* Own the overall prospective partner application process for those companies applying to be a Deltek Partner (in alignment with Sr. Director Alliances and Product Management).
* Handle Partner inquiries and investigate potential fit. Facilitate internally and help create business case as appropriate.
* Drive the onboarding and renewal of Partners.
* Plan and execute programs that enable Partners to effectively engage with Deltek, ramp-up, create offerings (coordinate customer-facing collateral, and promote a joint value proposition to customers and to sales) joint marketing as well as other activities that drive mutual business.
* Be central point of contact for Partner with various internal Deltek organizations such as, Product management, product marketing, and sales. Manage appropriate communication, coordination of activities, anticipate issues, facilitate conflict resolution, manage escalation, and solve business problems.
* Manage and maintain Deltek Partner competencies and certifications for key strategic partners (i.e., Microsoft Partner competencies tied to Deltek partner level, Oracle Partner Program renewal, etc.)
Coordinate all ISV Partner Roadmap and Deltek Insight webinars:
* Align timing, logistics with Product Management and Marketing
* Coordinate with Product Management & Marketing the participation of event speakers (internal) and all presentation content
* Generate the invitation content with marketing
* Manage invitation recipients and RSVP s
Partner performance metrics:
* Manage alliance activity and performance reporting in Salesforce.
* Manage referral program performance and compliance.
* Legal log summarizing strategic partnership terms
* Maintain alliances operational reporting file including added / deleted partners, contacts, renewal schedule, quarterly financial reporting.
* Located in Herndon, VA Deltek headquarters.
* Minimum 4+ years of experience in Alliances (highly desirable), Business Development, Software Sales, and or Partner Marketing.
* Results-oriented team player with ability to work independently.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task work flows.
* Bachelor s college degree or equivalent preferred.
* Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Enterprise software experience preferred. Understanding of ERP, Talent Management, HR.
* Intelligent, creative, hard-working and ability to quickly learn and process new information about our industry, solution, partners, competitors, etc.
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..