This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Lead the strategy, planning and engagement for a focused Alliances Partner. This role will be responsible for the overall corporate relationship as well as supporting the regional field teams in their go to market efforts. The primary objective is to grow revenue and profitability of the partnerships. This will include a variety of activities, including:
* Establish an overall plan for the relationship. Identify key objectives, challenges, training/certification requirements, focus solutions, etc.
* Support the Presidio field teams to ensure awareness and understanding of the joint value proposition, partner programs and go to market programs.
* Drive the partner to focus on local engagement at the field level to build relationships with Presidio Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams with an objective of growing pipeline and revenue.
* Coordinate and track field engagement activities including account mapping, proof of concept implementations, etc.
* Identify and be familiar with key ecosystem partners that augment focus partner's business.
* Maximize profitability by ensuring rebate program participation, attainment and claiming, educating field teams on deal registration and other incentive programs, identifying incremental investment opportunities, etc.
* Manage all the operational elements of the relationship including training/certification requirements, rebate programs, incremental funding plans, sales/pipeline reporting, etc.
* Track and report on joint initiatives: milestones attainment status or gaps, key action items, incentive payment status and allocation (in conjunction with finance).
* Coordinate and manage regular business review sessions with Presidio Corporate leadership as well as field leadership.
* Provide any required reporting to the partner. Work with Presidio Finance and IT teams to automate reporting whenever possible.
* Coordinate and manage any Presidio Business Unit engagement with partners (Managed Services, Cloud, IoT, etc).
* Be the Presidio voice back to the partner related to channel programs, strategies, etc.
* Promote partner programs and training to the Presidio field teams. Drive participation in key activities while minimizing the noise to the field from the partners.
* Create, update and communicate content on the partner relationships, including PowerPoint slides, Partner battle cards, internal SharePoint sites, etc.
* Work closely and coordinate efforts with other partner focused teams including the Strategic Technology Group and Marketing.
* Manage any escalations or conflicts between Presidio and the partners.
* Be the go to resource for all activities related to your partners.
* Identify any areas of concern, negative trends or other potential issues in the partner relationship at both the corporate and field levels.
* Identify new opportunities or partnerships that additional focus or resource should be applied to.
* Stay current on industry developments, mergers & acquisitions and other trends or news - especially related to focus partners.
* 3+ year experience working in Alliances for an IT Reseller or Systems Integrator.
* Extensive knowledge of the relevant Partners' strategy and value proposition.
* Ideal candidate will have some background and experience in Sales.
* Proven ability to self-manage on a day to day basis and make good decisions on time management and priorities.
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal/presentation and written.
* Ability to learn and adopt to changing requirements and situations
* Ability to digest partner programs and communicate their impact and value
* Ability to maintain a balance between planning and execution.
* Relationship building that spans from Sr. Executives to individual contributors.
* Ability to manage work streams and continually make progress on objectives and action items.
* Strong focus on responsiveness to partners and internal teams.
* Creativity and ability to identify new or different ways to approach a partnership that improves the overall relationship, creates incremental opportunity and/or drives competitive differentiation.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.