Allied Healthcare Recruiter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
We are a leader in the healthcare staffing industry with a primary focus on providing nurse, allied, physician (locum tenens) staffing services and workforce solutions to the healthcare market. We provide retained physician and healthcare executive search services. In addition, we are a leading provider of education and training programs specifically for the healthcare marketplace.
Recruit and place qualified Allied Health Professionals for temporary and permanent positions nationwide in order to meet department and company goals.
* Sell open assignments to prospective travelers
* Place travelers on open assignments of various lengths throughout the US
* Negotiate salary, housing, travel, bonuses & benefits package to maximize gross profit margin
* Provide customer service to travelers such as benefit, location and facility information
* Provide complete follow through on all placements through regular communication with traveler
* Establish relationships with pool of traveling employees in order to further individual and division growth
* Keep and maintain active base of travelers on assignment via frequent verbal and written contact
* Document all contact in employee database
* Track competitive activity to ensure that we are offering fair and competitive packages
* Recruit travelers from all sources including competitors via phone, internet or other sources
* Build a loyal traveler base to ensure increase in number of placements
* Administer all paperwork pertinent for each traveler such as Physical, PPD, W-4, I-9 and other necessary paperwork required by company and facility.
* Work with HCR to identify key positions in order to recruit the most viable candidates
* Constantly communicate with travelers regarding concerns, questions, etc.; provide appropriate
* resources or necessary information
* Meet Daily/ Weekly metrics required by management
* Other duties as assigned
* Demonstrated organizational ability
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills via phone, writing or person to person
* Proficiency with computers including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PeopleSoft, Filemaker Pro, Adobe and Outlook
* Ability to collaborate with all aspects of selling cycle to achieve department and company goals
* Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
* Bachelor s Degree preferred with 2+ years experience in recruitment/inside sales desired
* Customer Service Experience Strongly Preferred.
Cross Country Health Care offer a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401K plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country HealthCare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability
Naperville, Illinois, United States