This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Ives & Associates
New Berlin, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in the Aluminum Department
* Oversees and or conducts training of new or existing employees to include work methods and procedures
* Inspects products to verify conformance to Company specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines
* Provides employees with timely and accurate feedback of performance reviews, disciplinary problems, material shortages, equipment problems etc. when required or appropriate.
* Interviews, hires, and terminates employees as needed
* Responsible for retention, training and continued development of hourly employees
* Interfaces with team members on a daily basis, makes decisions concerning all aspects of Aluminum production and sales.
* Ensures on-time delivery, management of the flow of raw materials and control of inventory
* Communicates effectively and timely both verbally and in writing
* Responsible for ensuring time-sensitive daily order entry
* Responsible for adhering to product and customer specifications
* Maintains compliance with all required employment laws and OSHA regulations and policies
* Maintains appropriate working relationships with internal and external customers
* Provides timely and accurate production reporting
* Creates and maintains an environment that promotes safety and the safe operation of the entire process
* Continued assessment of cost reduction opportunities through the utilization of resources to remove process costs, improve efficiencies, and develop creative staffing strategies
* Maintains and improves high quality levels by ensuring that all work processes are performed correctly and accurately.
Supervises Aluminum Department and conveys Branch Management expectations and direction. Responsibilities include: training, directing, and motivating assigned employees.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma and two yeardegreepreferred, and at least 5-7years of experience in as a Project Manager for a Glazing Contractor or management experience for an Architectural Aluminum manufacturer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.