This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Pro Staff has a great opportunity with a manufacturer in the Bonner Springs area that has an opening for an experienced aluminum welder for $14.50/hr.
Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification
* Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
* MIG and TIG weld steel, aluminum components based on the specifications of the blueprints and/or drawings
* Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards
* Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications
* Set up welding cells for serial production runs
* Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
* Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
* Follow all company rules and policies
* Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
* Follow all safety rules and quality standards
* Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
Must comply with background screening
If you are interested please apply online and submit resume.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.