Amazon Cloud System Reliability Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
NTT Data Inc
This role provides end-to-end resiliency for our system state and ensures minimal down time providing the best possible user experience and outstanding system performance. A high level of technical ability is required for this position.
* Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans. Participates in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and services. Develops acceptance tests and inspection criteria.
* Participates in the final check out of new installations and products. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to functional specifications.
* Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, applications, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and security systems.
* Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
* Develops solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect operations. These problems include scalability, capacity, and compliance issues. Understand how one failure will impact the rest of the system.
* Run chaos monkey initiatives
* Identify end of life phase products & platform. Develop and implement mitigation programs
* Data analysis and statistical process control
* Reliability modeling and prediction for Cloud, On-Prem and hybrid solutions
* Fault Tree Analysis
* Root-cause Analysis (RCA)
* Failure Reporting and Corrective Action
* Asset Utilization
* Overall Equipment Effectiveness
* Remaining useful life
* Operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
* Provides technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel.
* Able to work independently under minimal supervision
Job requires approx. 10% travel
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors