Ambius Sales & Design Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels commercial buildings, and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do.
We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
As a Sales and Design Consultant, you will be offering a wide range of services to enhance the commercial environment. You will be using your cold calling skills to meet and present interior plant design ideas, ambient scenting and commercial wall art to all types of clients. Our products and services are found in law offices, accounting firms, insurance companies, corporate centers, office building lobbies, hotels, shopping malls, banks, hospitals, retail sites, etc. The business base is endless.
We are looking for experienced sales professional. We will train you in the plant knowledge and design skills.
Your income is comprised of an excellent Base Salary, Great Commission Program, and Car Allowance. This is not only a job opportunity but also a Career Opportunity for someone looking to join the Industry Leader of one of the world's premier business services companies Rentokil Initial.
For further information on our company visit ambius.com or check out the video below:
* Proven success with Business to Business (B2B) Sales
* Strong prospecting and cold calling skills are a must
* This individual must be a self-starter who knows how to organize and balance their workday to be able to make presentations, create proposals, and create new appointments through phone and in the field cold calling.
* You must be able to not only create relationships but also be a SALE CLOSER.
* You will be expected to meet our attainable yet demanding monthly quotas for cold calls, presentations and sales. Strong territory management skills are a must.
While prior plant or horticulture background would be a plus, we will provide plant and design training for the successful candidate.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: